How to Mark Messages as Unread on Telegram:- If you’re like many people, you use Telegram to communicate with friends and family. But did you know that you can also use it to keep track of your messages? In this article, we’ll show you how to mark a message as unread in Telegram so that you don’t have to remember to do it every time.
To mark a message as unread in Telegram, follow these steps:
1. Open the message you want to mark as unread.
2. Under the “More” tab (the three lines in the top-right corner of the message), click on “Unread.”
3. A checkmark will appear next to the message, indicating that it has been marked as unread.
Can You Mark Messages as Unread on Telegram?
If you want to mark a message on Telegram as unread, there are a few different ways that you can do this. The first way is to click on the message and then click on the three lines in the top right-hand corner of the message. This will show you a list of options, one of which is to mark the message as unread.
Another way is to open the chat window and hover over the message. Then, you will see an arrow next to the message that says “Mark as Unread.” Simply click on this arrow to mark the message as unread.
How to Mark Messages as Unread on Telegram
If you want to keep track of which messages you’ve read and which ones you haven’t, Telegram has a handy “Unread” indicator for each message. Here’s how to mark a message as read:
1. Tap on the message you want to mark as read.
2. On the top left corner of the message, tap on the three dots icon.
3. On the pop-up menu that appears, select “Mark As Read.”
Mark Messages as Unread on Telegram App
If you want to keep track of all the messages you have received on Telegram, but don’t want to check them all every time, you can mark them as read. This will make them disappear from your chat window and won’t show up in your message history. To mark a message as read, open it and press the “star” icon on the bottom right corner.
If you want to keep track of unread messages on Telegram, there’s a quick and easy way. First, open the Telegram app and look for the “Message” tab at the top.
Tap on a message to open it. On the right side of the message, you’ll see a “Mark as unread” button. Tap on it to set the message as unread.
Mark Messages as Unread on Telegram Web
If you want to easily mark messages as unread on Telegram, just follow these simple steps:
1. Open Telegram and click on the three lines in the top left corner.
2. Select Settings from the menu that pops up.
3. Under the Messages heading, click on the Unread Messages button.
4. On the next screen, select the messages you want to mark as unread. (You can select multiple messages by holding down ctrl and clicking on each one.)
5. Click on the Mark as Unread button below the list of messages. (You can also type in a comment if you want to add something extra.)
How To Unread Messages On Telegram
Whether you’re just cleaning up your notifications or want to make a more concerted effort to read all of your messages, marking messages as unread on Telegram is a great way to stay on top of things.
1. Open Telegram and click on the three lines in the top left corner (the ones that look like stacked cards).
2. Under “Notifications,” click on the message icon next to the one you want to mark as unread.
3. On the “Message” window that pops up, click on the three lines in the top right corner (the ones with numbers).
4. Near the bottom of the window, under “Action,” choose “Mark as Unread.”
Unread Messages On Telegram Mobile
If you want to keep a track of all the messages that you have not yet read on Telegram, then you can mark them as unread. This will help you to easily find and review these messages later on.
To mark a message as unread, just tap and hold on it until an “Unread” badge appears. Then release the button and the message will be marked as unread.
You can also use the “Unread Messages” section in the main Telegram app. Just open this section and tap on any of the messages that you want to mark as unread.
Unread Messages On Telegram PC
If you want to keep track of unread messages on Telegram on your PC, there are a few ways you can do this.
One way is to open the Telegram app and click the three lines in the top left corner. From here, you can access your notifications, messages, and groups.
If you want to view all of your unread messages at once, you can open the main Telegram app and go to the menu in the top left corner. From here, you can select “All messages” or “Unread messages.”
You can also use a Chrome extension like Unread notifier for Telegram if you want quick access to all of your unread messages without opening the main Telegram app.
Benefits Of Unread On Telegram
If you use Telegram and want to keep track of unread messages without having to open the app every time, here’s how you can do it.
First, open the Telegram app and go to the main screen. Then tap on the three lines in the top left corner (three horizontal lines). In the “Menu” sub-menu that pops up, select “ Messages ”.
Now you can see all your unread messages in a list. To mark a message as read, just tap on it and hit “Done”.
Bookmark Important Messages
If you want to bookmark a message for later, simply click the “star” next to the message. This will add the message to your bookmarks and make it easier for you to find later. You can also add the message to your “Unread” list so that you’ll always be alerted when it’s updated.
If you want to keep track of important messages without having to read them all, Telegram has a feature for you. You can mark messages as “unread.” Doing this will stop the message from appearing in your chat history and notification bar, but it will still be accessible in the messages list. To mark a message as unread, just click on it and choose the “unread” option from the sub-menu.
Read Messages Invisible
If you want to hide unread messages on Telegram, you can mark them as invisible. Once they are marked as invisible, they will no longer be counted towards your unread message count and will not show up in the message list. You can also disable the unread message indicator for a specific conversation.
If you want to keep track of important messages on Telegram, you can bookmark them. To do this, open the message and click on the three dots in the top-right corner. From the menu that appears, select “Bookmark this message”.
Restore Incoming Message Icon
If you have Telegram installed on your computer and you have marked a message as unread, but you still want to be able to see it in your chat, you can restore the message’s icon.:
1. On the main Telegram screen, click the three lines in the top right corner of the window.
2. In the menu that appears, select “Settings.”
3. Under “General,” click “Incoming Messages.”
4. In the window that pops up, scroll down until you find the message you want to restore its icon to, and click on it.
5. Under “Message Icon,” change the icon to whatever you want it to be (it can be a photo, an emoji, or whatever). Click OK to save the changes.